Published by Margaret Oscilia
Posted on November 7, 2022
Cooler temperatures and falling leaves serve as a reminder that fall is here. Now is the time to do some maintenance in and around your home. Preemptive home maintenance can protect you from expensive repairs and allow you to have peace of mind. Here are a few tips to help you prepare your home:
1. Test home safety devices. Replace the batteries in all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide devices and test to make sure they’re working properly.
3. Before freezing temperatures disconnect hoses and protect spigots with insulated covers. Store hoses in a dry place so any residual water won’t freeze.
4. Have your furnace inspected. Hire an HVAC professional to test for leaks, check heating efficiency, and change the filter
5. Check the chimney and fireplace. If you have a wood fireplace and use it often, have your chimney cleaned and inspected by a professional.
6. Install foam crawl space vent covers to help keep your home well insulated.
7. Fall lawn fertilizing, deadheading plants and time to get out that leaf blower!
Creative Concepts – Home Staging and Contracting email@example.com 503-881-0886
— Property styling that sells.
— Interior design services — it’s time to love where you live.
— Licensed Contractor Remodeling Services – attention to detail and inspired design.